Monday, February 21, 2022

I follow

Kissing your red lips 

They taste like wine

God, it feels so divine

But how much will this last?


A second? A week? A lifetime?

You already commited a crime

I belived in you at the very first sign

Believed that our planets will align


But then you left

Leaving behind an empty chest

And now I have to fill the void

But my soul is already destroyed


I gave you my heart

But you painted it black

It was your favourite color

In medicine they call it “dolor”


I would run and never look back

Cause the first day we met

I knew my soul will be shattered into small pieces

And you will leave my adrenaline 

Forever increased


And now I will build those walls again

So nobody can climb them 

Causing me pain

And I’ll forget how it made me feel 

Cause this wasn’t real.

No comments:

Post a Comment